IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VISITING NELLIGEN HOLIDAY PARK DURING CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19
Updated 1st June 2020.
Management and staff at Nelligen Holiday Park are excited to be re-opening to holiday travel and look forward to welcoming you to the resort. We are here to ensure you have a SAFE and enjoyable time.
As there are still restrictions in place with COVID-19, we have made some operational changes for the safety of our guests and staff. As restrictions vary in each state, we're doing our best to monitor any changes.
During this time our reception hours have been reduced to 8am to 4pm daily. Our staff are here help however where possible, rather than visit reception, we request that you call for assistance.
We provide a high standard of cleaning all year round but all staff have now completed the COVID-19 Infection Control course which has provided them with a better understanding of high focus areas.
All park communal areas will be subject to maximum numbers of people at any one time to assist in ensuring guests are abiding by the 1.5m social distancing rule and the 1 person per 4m² rule. Guests also need to take responsibility to follow these rules both outside and inside the resort.
If you are unsure of anything, please just give us a call. We'll be more than happy to assist.
Contact Nelligen Holiday Park
Telephone: 1300 784 446
Keeping our visitors safe during Coronavirus / COVID-19
Updated 1st June 2020.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority at this time. Our Covid-19 precautionary measures are as follows:
- We are closely following and adhering to the latest Government guidelines
- Cleaning, maintenance and reception staff wear personal protective equipment (PPE), where applicable;
- Additional cleaning is being undertaken throughout the day;
- Guest common areas and facilities are closed to the public (i..e pools, BBQ areas, camp kitchens, etc);
- Staff and guests must comply with social distancing regulations;
- No cash handling – Tap and Go payments only
- Payments for bookings taken over the phone
- All arrivals are made via our check-in box previously used for after-hours check-in/check-outs
If you have any questions about our policies and procedures during this time, contact us for more information.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The NSW Health Checklist for COVID-19 Safety in NSW Camping Grounds and Caravan Parks states that caravan parks and camping grounds should ensure they clearly display conditions of entry on their website, online booking platforms, social media platforms and at the grounds entrance or check-in.
- Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
- Everyone must comply with government and Public Health Order directions while on the premises. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, camp kitchens, laundries, etc.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Gatherings must not exceed 10 people at any time.
- Maximum of 10 people allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- All guests, including long-term casuals and visitors, MUST complete a guest declaration at check-in/arrival.
- Park rules and conditions must be followed.
- All staff instructions must be followed.